Tuesday, October 26, 2010

True Colors Swap Package

I recently participated in the True Colors swap, hosted by Jessica over at Duck Duck Cow. The theme was to put together a package for your swap partner consisting of goodies in their favorite color. My awesome swap partner was Brooke and she sent me a wonderful box of "gray" items since that is my favorite color. Here's a peek at what I received:


Check out these warm argyle socks - I love them! And, I also can't wait to wear the smoky gray eyeshadows and nail polish - perfect! She even thought of my dog and included a cute gray mummy toy for her - how fun is that! I loved everything and enjoyed getting to meet Brooke. Thanks Brooke, for sending me such a fun swap package! And, thanks also to Jessica for hosting the swap.

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Brooke is pretty awesome...glad you loved your package.
Hey, I finally got the Mr Linky up for the True Colors swap so run on over and link up this post, k?

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I clicked over from Jessica's, to see everyone's swap packages.

Such a great package!