Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Cards Made Easy With Shutterfly.com

Every year around this time I start thinking about getting my family together and taking some photos to use on our Christmas cards for the upcoming season. Now, I cannot even begin to tell you how much my kids detest having their pictures made. It's always a major ordeal and they fuss and complain the entire time. I usually dread it so much and end up procrastinating. Then, I'm left scrambling around at the last minute trying to come up with some cards to send out.

But, this year, I'm determined to be on top of things and take care of this early. One thing that will make this task a whole lot easier and more enjoyable, is by ordering my holiday cards from Shutterfly.com. I've heard so many good things about their products and services. I've already started browsing around at their Christmas photo cards and I'm really impressed with their design selection. Here are a few of my favorite holiday card designs:


Sweet Scalloped Frame - I love, love, love this one! It reminds me of a big ol' postage stamp. The design is simple and fun and really puts the focus on the photo.





Merry Merry Greetings - another fun design; I adore the little collection of Christmas phrases and sayings.





Color Me Merry Christmas - If I choose this design, I will go with a black and white photo as seen in the sample. I like the contrast of the colorful block text and the black and white picture. Cute!



So, what do you think? Which of these designs do you like? Have you started thinking about a theme or photo idea to put on your own Christmas card this year?  If you need some inspiration, check out Shutterfly.com. They not only offer a huge selection of holiday cards, but also calendars, invitations, photo books, and more.


Disclaimer:
This post was written to help spread the word about Shutterfly.com and their holiday cards. In exchange for writing this post, I will receive 50 free cards. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments: