Thursday, April 14, 2011

Purex Complete With Zout - Product Review


As a busy mom to four kids, laundry is something I deal with on a daily basis. I literally do several loads just about every day; it's the only way for me to stay on top of it and keep my dirty clothes piles from getting out of control. And, with two sons that play baseball, dirt and stains are something I also deal with a lot. I have been a dedicated Purex user for years for two simple reasons: 1) it works and 2) it's cheaper than most other leading laundry products. I was excited to hear about this new detergent that Purex now offers. It's called Purex Complete with Zout (Triple Enzyme Stain Remover). Let me tell you a little about it...

Purex Complete with Zout is a detergent and pre-treater, all in one. It contains three powerful stain-fighting enzymes that each target a different type of stain -
  • Protease: works against protein based stains such as grass and blood
  • Amylase: works against starchy stains such as chocolate and tomato sauce
  • Mannanase: works against guar, which is used as a thickener in many foods, such as ice cream and barbecue sauce. Guar is really sticky and can cling to fabrics, making it a difficult stain to remove.
Purex Complete with Zout can be used both as a pre-treater and a detergent making it great for everyday laundry as well as heavily soiled loads. I love a product that can multi-task and make things easier for me. It's formulated to work in both traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers. And, Purex Complete with Zout is a great value! It is priced from $3.49-$7.99 (depending on size and retailer).





It's available in Fresh Morning Burst and Free & Clear formulas. I personally tried out the Free & Clear version and was very happy with it's performance. I normally use Free & Clear detergents in my daily laundry, so it's nice to finally have one that also boasts an added stain fighter. Purex Complete with Zout is the first Free & Clear detergent to do this.

Look for Purex Complete with Zout at Walmart, Target, Kroger, and Publix.

Disclaimer:
As a member of Purex Insiders, I was given a free bottle of this detergent to try out in my home. All opinions are my own and no compensation besides the free product was received.




0 comments: