Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall TV Time


Tomorrow is the official start of fall and with this time of year comes one of my favorite things...fall tv! Not only will my favorite shows be returning to prime time, but there are also many new shows that I'm looking forward to watching.

I have no life I take my tv viewing very seriously. During fall tv season, there's usually something on most nights that I want to watch. It sometimes becomes a problem because my husband is not really someone who wants to plan our evenings around what's on tv that night. And, he's more of a channel flipper anyway. Often, I will DVR my shows and wait until he's working to watch them. Here's a look at my tv viewing ambitions for this fall...

Returning Shows
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Private Practice (ABC - is this returning? I haven't heard)
Hawaii Five-O (CBS)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
Survivor (CBS)
Parenthood (NBC)
Sons of Anarchy (FX)
Nikita (CW)
Gossip Girl (CW)

New Shows
Charlie's Angels (ABC - gosh I loved this show when I was young!)
Revenge (ABC)
Suburgatory (ABC)
The River (ABC)
Pan Am (ABC)
2 Broke Girls (CBS)
Person of Interest (CBS)
Whitney (NBC)
Grimm (NBC)
American Horror Story (FX - looks very creepy; has great cast)
Terra Nova (Fox)
The X-Factor (Fox)
I Hate My Teenage Daughter (Fox - terrible title but funny preview)
Hart of Dixie (CW)
Ringer (CW)

See, I told you I take my fall tv viewing very seriously. Next, I thought I would share clips of some of the new shows on my watch list. Y'know, to get you in the mood for some good tv times, too. Check 'em out and let me know what you think. I would love to hear what's on your fall tv lineup...






















Photobucket

0 comments: