Monday, September 26, 2011

Pico de Gayo

Fresh Pico de Gayo...it doesn't get much better than this! My husband made up a batch this weekend and I have to say that the stuff is addicting (the kids even helped with all the chopping). Saturday, we ate it with grilled flat iron steak burritos. Sunday, we had it with grilled chicken burritos (can you tell we really like burritos?). And, all weekend long, I snacked on the Pico with nacho chips. Delicious! I've decided we must now keep this in our refrigerator at all times.


The recipe we used was found online at Just A Pinch Recipe Club.  We used the lesser amount of jalapenos so that it wouldn't be too spicy. What about you? Are you a fan of Pico de Gayo?




Photobucket

2 comments:

Crazylicious85 said...

I love pico de gallo! I'll have to try the recipe.

Katie2SS said...

Oh yum! Love this stuff.