Sunday, March 3, 2013

New Iron Man 3 Posters From Marvel Studios #IronMan3

We are big fans of the Iron Man movies. With four tween/teen kids, it's truly a movie series that we can all enjoy watching together. There's something for everyone - action, adventure, suspense, humor, and even a little romance (I happen to love Robert Downey Jr and wouldn't mind being in Pepper Potts' shoes;) We are all very excited for the release of Iron Man 3 on May 3, 2013. The cast for Iron Man 3 includes Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, and Ben Kingsley, just to name a few.

Marvel Studios has released some new Iron Man 3 posters and I thought you might like to check them out. Also, be sure and like the Iron Man 3 Facebook page and follow along as it counts down to the new trailer debut coming Tuesday March 5th.

 
 
 
 
 
 
For more information, visit the website and follow Iron Man 3 on Twitter.
 

 
 
 
 


 

1 comments:

Colette S said...

I was just thinking I would like to watch the Iron man series and now there is a new one! I guess I'll be requesting these at the library!