Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Croods from DreamWorks Animation - In Theaters 3-22-13

If you're looking for something fun to do with the family this weekend, I recommend going to see The Croods.

I had a chance to see a Pre-Screening of The Croods 3D earlier this month with my youngest son. I have to tell you that we absolutely loved it. I will definitely be going to see it again.

It's the perfect family film - something that can be enjoyed by all ages. The story is full of spectacular images and animation. Every little detail is amazing, from the colorful landscapes to the freckles and body hair on the characters. Seeing it in 3D is a must and very entertaining. The Croods will warm your heart and have you laughing out loud. Even cave families are full of love and can make sacrifices for each other. I actually cried...seriously, I cried tears at an animated movie. It's that good!

The Croods is from DreamWorks Animation and opens March 22, 2013. Check out the trailer and make plans to see it soon...





DreamWorks Animation invited me to a free Pre-Screening of The Croods. I was not obligated to write a positive review. All opinions stated in this post are my own and may differ from others.


Photobucket

0 comments: