Monday, May 2, 2016

Mother May I Team Challenge at Swagbucks

I am sharing the following information c/o Swagbucks, where I am a long-time member. This post contains my referral link and I may earn a SB bonus for sharing this post. Any opinions expressed are my own

.

This week as you get ready to earn free gift cards on Swagbucks , you might find yourself asking 'Mother may I?' more than usual...
Mother may I take the Daily Poll? Yes, you may. 
Mother may I get a search win? Yes, you may. 
Mother may qualify for this survey? Yes, you may. 
Mother may I watch this Watch playlist? Yes, you may. 
Mother may I have a SB Swag Up Rebate? No, you may not do that, but you may join my Mother May I Team Challenge instead! 

Join a Swagbucks Mother May I Team Challenge team today!

The Soccer Moms, 9 to 5ers, and Fur Mommies are all waiting for you to make them proud in the following categories:

  • Surveys 
  • Discover 
  • Search 
  • Watch 
  • Swagstakes 
  • Shop 
  • Swag Codes 

The Mother May I Team Challenge begins Monday, May 2nd at 8:01am PDT/11:01am EDT and ends at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT on Friday, May 6th!

Join Now

All members who participate and contribute at least 300 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 40 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 20 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 3rd place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate! Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Monday, May 9th and will expire on Tuesday, May 31st.

I'm a long-time member of Swagbucks and love all the fun and EASY ways they give for earning. My favorite way to cash in with Swagbucks is redeeming my SB points for Amazon gift cards. They rack up pretty quickly and I'm able to use the gift cards to help my daughter purchase some of her college textbooks. It's really a no-brainer way to earn free gift cards!

If you're not yet a member, what are you waiting for? Sign-up and start earning today.

0 comments: