Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Walmart Summer Sale with Swagbucks Shop & Earn

I am sharing the following information c/o Swagbucks, where I am a long-time member. This post contains my referral link and I may earn a SB bonus for sharing this post. Any opinions expressed are my own.

 

Loyal Swagbucks members know that Walmart is a favorite shopping destination when it comes to Swagbucks Shop & Earn. Every extra penny saved matters and it's basically impossible to beat any cash back on top of Walmart's low prices. So when I heard that Swagbucks is giving you more for every dollar you spend at Walmart, I had to share!

That's right, Swagbucks is making earning Cash Back easier and giving away $1,000 in prizes when you Shop & Earn at Walmart. 

Starting today through May 31st you’ll earn up to 7% Cash Back on your summer shopping needs at Walmart. Enjoy savings in your favorite summer categories including:

  • Home 
  • Clothing 
  • Toys 
  • Baby & Toddler 
  • Electronics 
  • Patio & Garden 
  • Sports & Outdoors 
  • Autos & Tires 
  • Cell Phones 
  • Food 


Plus, be entered into their Walmart Summer Sweeps! For every $25 you spend at Walmart from May 16th through May 31st you’ll be entered to into their $1,000 Giveaway!


  • 1 Grand Prize: $500 
  • 20 Runner Up Prizes: $25


The more you spend, the better your odds!

*All prizes to be paid out in SB

0 comments: