Saturday, October 15, 2011

True Confessions

Below I decided to list some of my true confessions, some of which I should probably be embarrassed to admit but what the heck...

1) I like SPAM. No, not the annoying commercialized emails and messages that flood your inbox. I'm talking the canned food variety of SPAM. My mom used to prepare it with sliced pineapples, brown sugar, and mustard and then bake it in the oven. That's some fine budget eatin'!

2) I still sometimes find myself counting on my fingers or in my head when I'm doing addition and subtraction.

3) I once cheated on a test in high school Algebra II. It still guilts me to this day.

4) I'm a "glass half empty" kind of person. I tend to automatically expect the worst out of people and situations.

5) I secretly can't stand one of my teenage daughter's classmates. She's spoiled and I'm thinking she's probably promiscuous, too.

6) I've always harbored a little crush on Dick Cheney. And, on Benjamin Netanyahu.

7) I'm not a big believer in global warming.

8) I refuse to use those energy-efficient, mercury-laden light bulbs.

9) I hate football. I have tried and tried, but I cannot comprehend the rules or understand why anyone enjoys it.

10) I often keep Reese's Peanut Butter Cups hidden in my house so that I don't have to share them with anyone.

Ok, now it's your turn. Fess up one of your true confessions...

1 comments:

Holly said...

just found your blog and totally cracking up at your list! I have also tried to like football and I just cant. I hide mint oreo icecream in the deep freeze so I dont have to share!