Friday, August 17, 2007

Around the house...





Just a couple pics to share from around the house. For the master bathroom, I picked up this "La Toilette" sign on ebay. It's from a great seller who has lots of affordable premade and custom signs. Her ebay store is called Black Dog Sign Shop. The little gold mirror is from the Goodwill (.85) It will go on the wall above the master bathroom toilet where I have a whole grouping of different gold mirrors. Next, for the kitchen...we recently bought this new kitchen table & chairs. It's the taller "barstool height" and I really love it.

1 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

We have the same d.r. chairs! We bought a table with the...I don't know what you'd call it...I guess the stained wood look top? yeah, that's it...but we have the same chairs. Too Funny. I love the higher table. I don't know if I could go back to a normal height after having this one. It's just too convenient.