Monday, August 20, 2007

More room updates





Well I can't tell you how happy I am that we finally bought some new living room furniture. Our stuff was looking so bad that it was getting embarrassing to even have anyone over to our house. We now have a new sofa and loveseat, plus, a great big ottoman (that can be used for seating, feet-propping, or even as a "coffee table"). Also got a new end table and a new sofa table. We have so much more room and it's nice and comfy! To make room for the new furniture, we had to move the piano into the foyer. I wasn't sure how I was going to like that, but, I think it worked out just fine. We needed something to fill up that big foyer anyway. I still need to get some decorative accessories for the tables. And, I want to find a HUGE picture to go on the wall behind the loveseat. But, for now I am thrilled with the new seating arrangements. On a related topic, our dog, Emma, formerly was the "queen of the couch". She literally slept on the living room couch or chair, with her big 'ol head propped on a pillow. We do not want her on the new furniture, so I was worried that we may have a problem. But, she has not even tried once (that we know of anyway, LOL) to get on the new couch. Awwww....what a good girl she is! So, these are a few pics showing the new furniture and also showing the foyer.

~K

1 comments:

Jody said...

Thanks for stopping by Nitty.Gritty. =) Your kiddos look ready to go with all thier school supplies and haircuts! Loved those pics of Shelby in her green boots. I hope you all have a great school year! And enjoy your new couch. =)