Thursday, November 8, 2007

Holiday Shopping Carnival

You may have noticed the pretty little Christmas button on my sidebar.... Don't Try This at Home is hosting a holiday shopping carnival. Here's how it works: on Monday Nov. 12, participants will post on their blog. The links to our posts will then be put on a Mr. Linky at Don't Try This at Home's site. What are we posting you ask? Well, the idea is to share unique and fun finds that would be perfect for Christmas gift-giving. This way we can help each other come up with gift ideas for those hard to buy for people, or ideas that are different than giving the same old thing each year. I think this is very clever and can't wait to see everyone's list. Be sure and come back on Monday when I'll have my own list posted. After all, there's only 47 days left until Christmas.

~K

1 comments:

Jill said...

I'm making my "to give" list for this, too. Think it will be lots of fun. I am always on the look-out for unique ideas.