Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Review - MyPunchBowl



I was recently introduced to a website that I wanted to share with you. MyPunchBowl is a site that helps you out with party planning and birthday reminders. Their standard membership is free, but, you have the option to upgrade your MyPunchbowl membership to enhance your ability to personalize your events and customize your eCards. They have a great selection of ecards and e-invitations. But, what I really love about this site is their new birthday reminder feature. You can store birthdays of your closest friends and family, then, MyPunchBowl will send you reminders when those dates are approaching (you can personalize the settings to choose how far in advance of the date you want to receive the reminders). This is so helpful to me. I have been telling myself for the last two years that I really wanted to be more organized when it comes to remembering birthdays of my friends and family. Now, I will be much less likely to forget to mail a birthday card or pick up a gift and I also have the option of sending a free ecard. You can follow MyPunchBowl on Twitter or even link your MyPunchBowl account with your Facebook account. There's also a MyPunchBowl blog. For party planning tips and ideas, free ecards, birthday reminders, and upgrade options, you are sure to be pleased with the services offered by MyPunchBowl. Check it out and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

how great is this?...it would solve a lot of my problems for sure...stopping by to say happy SITS day

Envelope Printing said...

What a great feature! Sometimes we really tend to forget birthday dates and this is an excellent way to not miss those dates anymore. The blog will be a great resource for party planning tips and guides. Thanks!