Thursday, April 29, 2010

iPod Meme

I haven't done any memes lately so when I saw this fun iPod Meme over at Jillian, Inc, I knew I had to jump right in....

Instructions:

1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

How do you feel today?   Wish You Were Here - Incubus

What’s your outlook on life?   Schizophrenic Conversations - Staind (oh my!)

What does your family think of you?   Tangled - Maroon 5

What do your friends think of you?   She's On Fire - Train

What do your exes think of you? -  Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee (HA!)

How’s your love life? -   Whatever It Takes - Lifehouse

How will your love life be in the future? -   S.O.S. - ABBA (hmmm, uh-oh?)

Will you get married? -   Take A Chance On Me - ABBA

Are you good at school? -   Wasted - Carrie Underwood

Will you be successful? -   Around The World - Red Hot Chili Peppers

What song should they play on your birthday? -   Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots (*blush*)

The soundtrack of your life? -   The Things We Do For Love - 10cc

You and your best friends are? -   Girls On Film - Duran Duran (HAHA)

Happy times:   Love Me Do - The Beatles

Sad times:   Come As You Are - Nirvana

Every day:   Train In Vain (Stand By Me) - The Clash

For tomorrow:  Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert

For you:   Crazy - Patsy Cline (one of my all-time fave songs)

What does next year have in store for me? -  Turn Me Loose - Loverboy

What do I say when life gets too hard?  Whenever I Call You Friend - Kenny Loggins (another all-time fave)

What song will I dance to at my wedding? -  Island In The Sun - Weezer

What do you want as your career? - Telephone - Lady GaGa

Your favorite saying? -  I Can't Go For That - Hall & Oates

How will I die? - Rich Girl - Hall & Oates

Funny! Can you tell I love 80's music and ABBA? My kids are probably among the few tweens who can sing all the lyrics to a variety of Hall & Oates songs (but they would never admit that).

If you decide to play along let me know so I can check out your answers.

6 comments:

Jill said...

haha! Gotta love ABBA! I realized when I posted mine I'm pretty much stuck in the 80's. When I was in college I dated a guy who lived in Omaha, NE and the first time I went to his house he was reading a book about Ronald Reagan and he said his favorite song was Crazy by Patsy Cline and I could have just married him on the spot - ha!

Liz Mays said...

I did this once a long time ago too. It's funny how they kinda do end up making sense!

LOL to your birthday one!

septembermom said...

We like a lot of the same old songs. I should try this meme. I really like that Train song.

Jenners said...

Oh I'm going to have to try this. Too funny ... and very revealing musically as well! HAHA!

And love that birthday one ...

The Double Dipped Life said...

Oh, we need to be friends in real life! Love your music choices. I couldn't do this, cause the ipod is full of my hubby's music...which can be a very odd assortment. Loved the answer to #2! That's my life for sure!

Pina said...

:)))))