Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Movie Trailer Tuesday - The Duchess



From Netlix:
Keira Knightley stars as Georgiana Spencer, a young duchess who indulges in extravagant vices and begins a scandalous affair with politician Charles Grey (Dominic Cooper) to balance her unhappy marriage to the duke of Devonshire (Golden Globe–nominated Ralph Fiennes). Director Saul Dibb's lavish adaptation of Amanda Foreman's novel about the real-life 18th-century femme fatale received an Oscar for Best Costume Design.

If you love period pieces, you must see this one. Rated PG-13 for sexual content, brief nudity and thematic material. Available on DVD





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always liked Keira Knightley. I'll have to check this one out.

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day.

septembermom said...

Love period pieces. I got all caught up in the era that I'm reading or watching. I think Keira Knightley is well suited for these kind of roles.