Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Release Schedule From Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures

I am sharing the following information courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. No compensation was received for this post and all opinions expressed are my own.




If you've been around here before, you know that I am a huge movie fan and I love keeping abreast of what films are coming up. 2015 looks like it's going to be another great year for movies from Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

Check out the release schedule and let me know which movie(s) you are most excited to see in 2015...


January 23, 2015 - Strange Magic (Touchstone Pictures / Lucasfilm) 
#StrangeMagic



February 20, 2015 - McFarland, USA (Walt Disney Studios) 
#McFarlandUSA


March 13, 2015 – Cinderella (Walt Disney Studios) 
#Cinderella



April 17, 2015 – Monkey Kingdom (Disneynature) 
#MonkeyKingdom


May 1, 2015 – Avengers: Age of Ultron (Marvel) 
#Avengers 
#AgeOfUltron



May 22, 2015 – Tomorrowland (Walt Disney Studios) 
#Tomorrowland



June 19, 2015 – Inside Out (Disney / Pixar) 
#InsideOut



July 17, 2015 - Ant–Man (Marvel) 
#AntMan



October 9, 2015 - The Jungle Book (Walt Disney Studios) 
#TheJungleBook



October 16, 2015 – The Untitled Steven Spielberg Cold War Spy Thriller (DreamWorks Pictures)



November 25, 2015 – The Good Dinosaur (Disney / Pixar) 
#TheGoodDinosaur



December 18, 2015 – Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Lucasfilm) 
#StarWars 
#TheForceAwakens


Looks like a great lineup! I can't even tell you how excited I am about the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens film. My teenagers and I will probably be seeing that on opening night. Cinderella, Monkey Kingdom, and The Jungle Book are also tops on my list for must-see movies in 2015. 

Stay tuned this week because I'll be sharing some of the trailers for these upcoming films. You won't want to miss them!


0 comments: