Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Movie Trailer Tuesday - And While We Were Here

Welcome to "Movie Trailer Tuesday - my weekly blog feature where I share movie/dvd recommendations by posting a quick blurb and movie trailer for you to check out.

Have you watched any good movies recently? Feel free to share in the comments below... 


blog

Jane accompanies her musician husband on a work trip to Italy with hopes of rekindling their lackluster marriage. Instead of things getting better, the two seem to drift further apart. While out exploring the sights, Jane meets a young American and the two quickly form a romantic bond.

I found this story to be both lovely and sad. It is slow-paced and on the surface somewhat simple. I think that's why I liked it so much. Jane feels unnoticed and unseen by her husband. She longs for a more intimate partnership and you can truly feel her loneliness. When she meets someone new who is passionate and fun and loving, she realizes she has some choices to make. A really great, bittersweet movie in my opinion. Oh...and the scenery is beautiful!

Rated R for some sexual content, language and brief drug use


0 comments: