Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Still positive

The positiveness continues! Today I am going to work on writing a resume. I'm a little embarrassed to say that I've never written a resume. Back when I was working as a registered nurse, I didn't really need one. I went straight into a nursing position at the hospital where I did my last school clinicals. From there, I went to another local hospital. Hospital nursing positions were pretty much always available and I was never required to submit a resume. So, I have spent this morning searching the internet for resume writing tips and samples, especially those that involve stay-at-home moms who are returning to work. I've found several useful articles including this, this, and this. Also, thanks for all the kind words of encouragement you've been sending. And, thank you Kerry for the helpful resume link. I appreciate it!

~Kari

P.S. On a totally different topic, did anyone watch 'The Bachelor' last night? I'm afraid I'm hooked on that goofy show once again. I really like this guy and can't help but root for him to find his true love. Looks like it's going to be a drama-filled season.

1 comments:

mommyholly said...

Good luck on that resume!!! :) AND I totally loved the Bachelor last night.. he seems likes such a sweet guy. Did you see the scenes for this season?? I was rooting for Jesse last season with Deanna, but now she is back wanting to get together with Jason?! Eeek! Should be an interesting season haha!!