Friday, December 10, 2010

Aloha Friday - Luxury Gift Wish-List


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So, on Fridays we can take it easy on blog posting, too.

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life where you can link up with your own question and also visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Fill in the blank: 

If money were no object, the one luxury gift on my wish-list would be _________________________

I would wish for a brand new 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe. I currently drive an '04 Tahoe and love it, but, a nice new updated one would be wonderful.



10 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

With money being no object? I would totally ask for a trip to Italy to tour the wine country! :)

Aloha: Shopping

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Loved driving a Chevy Tahoe Hybrid to BlogHer this summer - good choice!

Mine would be a new house in a better school district.

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

yes, a new family car with more space would be a nice gift for the family.

for me, a trip to the Philippines.

MadeInCanarias said...

A new house.

Anonymous said...

a new house right now.

I am Harriet said...

I kinda like your idea :)

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/what-was-the-worst-way-you-ever-left-a-lover/

Deni said...

Oh this is a hard one...it would either be (and I am so not joking here) my debt paid off

or

a new house

Colette S said...

I'd probably want a 7 seater for our family. Or just that trampoline for the kids in the back yard.

~ Noelle said...

well, we needa bigger vehicle, so that would be my choice...
a toyota sequoia (however you spell it)

XmasDolly said...

oHHHHHHH Love that question! I loves dreamin about what I can't have!!! Soooooooooooo I'll have what you're havin', and what Stacy's having, and Charolette, and oh Angel Forever too... and let's see... one big one I want all my bills paid including my mortgage! lol Man, I sure can dream can't I? Have a great weekend, and already following you. Thanks for stopping by.