Monday, January 21, 2013

Swagbucks Swag Code Extravaganza Coming (plus Bonus Sign-Up Code)

 
Tuesday, January 22, 2013, Swagbucks is kicking off a Jantastic Swag Bucks Code Extravaganza!

To celebrate the month of January, Swagbucks will be giving out January themed codes throughout the entire day. If you can snag them all, you'll have an extra 65 Swag Bucks at the end of the day. Be sure and check the Swagbucks blog, Facebook and Twitter for potential clues. Also, if you have the new Toolbar installed you'll be able to check for Swag Codes all day long.

If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, I invite you to join for free using my referral link. Simply click the link to join and start earning reward points that you can exchange for free stuff like gift cards! Use the code JANTASTIC during sign up - that way you'll start with 100 Swag Bucks instead of the usual 30. Enter the code exactly as it appears with no spaces. This sign-up code is good now until 11:59pm PT on Tuesday, Jan 22nd.

It's super easy and there are many ways you can earn Swag Bucks such as by searching the web, voting in polls, taking surveys, watching videos, shop and earn, finding Swag Codes, and more. I've been participating for  well over a year and I have earned numerous Amazon gift codes. They were a big help to me for this past year's Christmas shopping. It's really a no-brainer way to earn rewards.

This post contains my Swagbucks referral link. You are not obligated to join Swagbucks using my referral link. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

0 comments: