Friday, November 5, 2010

Aloha Friday - I Wouldn't Want To Live Without...


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So, on Fridays we can take it easy on blog posting, too.

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life where you can link up with your own question and also visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Name one food that you love and would never want to live without?

I would have to say cheeseburgers! I know, not the healthiest of choices, but I love 'em. With lots of mustard and pickles.

6 comments:

Auntie E said...

Oh boy let's see....A guess is would be eggs. Who can have them all sorts of ways, So if I had them I would not get bored with it.
My aloha friday link for you

I am Harriet said...

Probably cheese. I love cheese.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/what-is-your-favorite-karaoke-song-to-sing-with/

Deni said...

I'm gonna go with chicken....that's like my primary meat I eat...I adore chicken.

Tammy said...

Yum...I love cheeseburgers too!...and French Fries!

One that I could not live without, hmmm...I would have to agree with you...CHEESEBURGERS! I love me a good burger :)

The Double Dipped Life said...

Chocolate!!!

Anonymous said...

prime rib! I love prime rib! medium rare! Oh yeah!