Friday, November 5, 2010

I Love SwagBucks

Search & Win


Are you earning Swagbucks? If not, you should be. It's a no-brainer easy way to earn free prizes.

I have talked about Swagbucks before, but, just wanted to take another opportunity to do so again. Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise and/or gift cards. Earn Swag Bucks periodically by taking part in easy activities, some of which you already do everyday (such as searching the web, finding Swag codes, shopping online, and more). Earn at your own pace and then redeem your Swag Bucks for free reward items in the Swag Store. Best of all, it's free to join.

I joined Swagbucks earlier this year and have already cashed in swagbucks several times for paypal cash. Some of the popular prizes are Amazon gift cards (it only takes 450 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon card - easy!), Starbucks gift cards, iTunes gift cards, and my favorite, Paypal cash (700 Swagbucks = $5 paypal cash).

I only earn swagbucks using the free ways to earn, but, there are special offers that you can sign up for and participate in if you wish. It's all very easy and fun. If you want to learn more, check out my referral link at Swagbucks.com for the details.

*This post contains my Swagbucks referral link

0 comments: