Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks - Day 21

30 days of Giving Thanks


For fun, today I am thankful for the person(s) that invented Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Ever since I was a little girl, Reese's has been my very favorite candy and I still have a big weakness for it today. When I was little, my sister worked at a small neighborhood grocery store (she is 12 years older than me). She would often surprise me by bringing Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to me when she got off work. I can even remember a few times that she brought me a whole entire box of the candy bars! That always made my day. So, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are not only delicious but they bring back happy memories of my childhood.

Thanks to Blessed Beyond Words for hosting 30 Days of Giving Thanks.


Photobucket

0 comments: