Friday, November 18, 2011

Aloha Friday - Sleep Numbers


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday, hosted by Kailani over at An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So, on Fridays we can take it easy on blog posting, too.

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life where you can link up with your own question and also visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


Last night, my daughter and I went with some friends to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn. It's something we've done together for each of the Twilight movies. By the time we got home and into bed it was 3 a.m. My daughter had to be up and ready to catch the bus at 6:20 a.m. so needless to say, we did not get much sleep. But, it's only a rare occasion that we do something like this and it's such a fun experience and memory for us to share.

My question for you is: On average, about how many hours of sleep do you get each night? Do you feel like you get enough sleep, or are you often feeling like you need more?

I probably average about 6 hours of sleep per night. When the alarm goes off, I'm never ready to get up and feel like I could always sleep more.



Photobucket

12 comments:

CMash said...

Approximately 7 hrs but wake up frequently. Wish I could survive on less because there just aren't enough hours in the day to complete what needs to be done. Thanks for stopping by.

I am Harriet said...

I've always been someone who needs a full 8 hours. I really love to sleep.


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/11/so-long-att-hello-ashton/

Tammy said...

I get about 6-7 hours a night. Less than that if the dog gets me up at 3 a.m. like she did last night...grr! Happy weekend!

~ Noelle said...

I get around 6-7.
I ALWAYS feel like I could sleep longer :(

Smellyann said...

I NEVER get enough sleep. I'm very deprived. I stay up all night every 2-3 nights. :|

MMAR said...

I generally get about 6 hours and sometimes I feel like I need more but not very often : )

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky to get 5 hours of sleep.

Teresa said...

I usually get about six hours of sleep. Have a great weekend!

Catherine L. said...

I'm lucky if I get 5.
Enjoy your weekend!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I usually average about 6 hours of sleep, too - and always feel like I could use more! :)


Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday

Amethystmoon said...

about 5-6 and I'm always tired!

Colette S said...

Sometimes I get 7 or 8 or only 3 or 2...but sometimes I get enough and other times I have to catch up.

aloha!