Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks - Day 7

30 days of Giving Thanks


I'm participating in 30 Days of Giving Thanks over at Blessed Beyond Words. Click on over if you would like to join in...

I am thankful that my husband has a good, reliable job. He is a captain on the city fire department and has been there for 20 years. We are blessed that he has a job that he loves and that also provides us a decent living and good benefits. Another reason his job is great is the schedule. He works 24 hours on duty, 48 hours off duty. So, in his off-time he is also able to do a lot of side work on his own (he is a builder/carpenter).



Photobucket

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Nice! With this economy a great job is hard to come by. Good for you guys :)

Still Reviewing said...

I read all of your 30 days of giving thanks posts and really enjoyed reading them. Thanks for your encouraging comments today at Home Ec @ Home. When I feel overwhelmed and exhausted with my 3 little guys, my Mom always tells me to enjoy it. She reminds me of how quickly children grow up.

Warmly,
Faith
www.homeecathome.com