Wednesday, September 15, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy

We could all use a little more "happy" in our lives! Here's 10 things that have been making me happy lately:

1.  Hubby cleaning out the garage so that I have room to park my vehicle

2.  Cheese Curds from Culver's Restaurant. Yum!

3.  The upcoming fall TV season - I love that my favorite shows are finally returning. Can't wait to watch Parenthood, Survivor, and Grey's Anatomy.

4.  Candles from The Candleberry Co. My favorite right now is Cinnamon Broomstick, but they have lots of  scents to choose from. The Hot Maple Toddy and Kentucky Bourbon are also great. I have never found any other candles that are so highly scented - they truly make my entire house smell fabulous.

5.  Going to Starbucks for a tall Caramel Apple Spice

6.  Shopping for cool-weather clothes

7.  Sitting with my daughter and listening to her talk about school and boys

8.  The scent of Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion. I applied some of the lotion to my hands and arms yesterday right before leaving the house. About thirty minutes later, we stopped at Quiznos for lunch. The girl behind the counter smiled and said "whatever perfume you are wearing smells awesome" - it was the lotion! It smells so good and makes my skin feel great.

9.  Redbox

10. Working on redecorating my daughter's room (pictures coming soon)

1 comments:

septembermom said...

I need to clean out my garage. I like cool weather clothes too. I enjoyed reading your list Kari. What is Redbox?