Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Check out Yoplait's Yo-Plus yogurt for digestive health. Here's what their website has to say:
"With just one cup of Yo-Plus™ yogurt, you'll treat your body to our unique Optibalance™ blend of both probiotics and prebiotics — including three grams of fiber — to help your digestive system keep the balance nature intended."
Click here to learn more and also get a $1.00 off coupon for Yoplait yogurt.
I've tried the cherry flavor and it is delicious. At 110 calories and 1.5 grams of total fat, it's a great healthy snack choice.
And, Yoplait has generously offered three Yo-Plus gift bags to give away to my readers. Each Yo-Plus gift bag includes a coupon for a free 4-pack of Yo-Plus yogurt, Yoplait cooler tote bag, water bottle and a nutrition journal –
great for keeping track of your health goals and eating habits. It's really a nice prize pack!
To enter the giveaway:
1. Visit the Yoplait website. Then come back here and leave a comment telling me what flavor of yogurt you would like to try. (MANDATORY)
To earn extra entries, you may do any or all of the following (leave a seperate comment here for any of these that you do):
2. Go to my sidebar and follow me through blogger
3. Add my button to your blog (you can find it on my sidebar)
4. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (you can find my twitter link on my sidebar)
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog, with links to me and yoplait.com
Three winners will be chosen at random on Friday February 27, 2009.
US entrants only, please.