Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Top 5 Favorite Posts



This is my post for entry into a fun contest going on over at Barking Mad. I have to create a post sharing links to my top 5 favorite posts from my own blog. It's just a way to let new readers and/or visitors learn a little more about me and my blog. Cool idea, right? And, what's even cooler? She's giving away a $250 Target gift card to a lucky winner. What an awesome prize!

It's hard to "toot my own horn" so to speak, but, here goes. These are my top 5 favorite blog posts:

1. What do I see - my thoughts on our only daughter becoming a teenager

2. I'm a highly accomplished female business executive...sort of - my attempt to explain why I am worthy of this title

3. My "Top 10 Tear-Jerker Movies" - I'm a huge movie fanatic; I love movies of almost all genres, but, especially tear-jerkers. This post has brought many, many visitors to my blog who were searching for "tear-jerker movies".

4. Let your face light up! - One little question I heard on tv really made me think. I want my kids to know and see that they make "my face light up."

5. Conversations with a 7 yr. old and Sleepy Dreamer - Okay, I guess it was a tie between these two. Kids can come up with the funniest, quirkiest things to say. Both of these posts are about just that.

If this is your first time at my blog, thanks for visiting. If you are a regular, thanks for coming back. Be sure and go over to Barking Mad to say hello and check out all the details of her contest.

0 comments: