Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11.11.11 Promotion at 6pm.com


I wanted to let you know about an incredible promotion that's going to be happening over at 6pm.com on 11.11.11. In case you are not familiar with 6pm.com, it's the online shopping site that offers brand name footwear, apparel, and accessories at up to 75% off every single day. It's my go-to place whenever I'm in the market for new shoes.

On 11.11.11, 6pm.com will be featuring a huge selection of styles and brand name merchandise on sale for just $11. Yes, I said $11!

Right now, the details are still somewhat of a secret. But, I have a little sneak peek for you...take a look at just of few of the designer brands that will be available: Gabriella Rocha, BCBGeneration, O’Neill, Jessica Simpson, Fitzwell, ALDO, and more.

Make a note and mark your calendar; you simply do not want to miss this one-day promotion. The 11.11.11 sale at 6pm.com is the perfect time to get started on some early holiday shopping or just to score some great deals for yourself. Plan on getting there early - merchandise is sure to go fast. I'll see ya there!




Photobucket

0 comments: