Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks - Day 22

30 days of Giving Thanks


I am thankful that my daughter was blessed with such a bright mind and gift of intellect. She is in the 10th grade and has always excelled in school. I'm constantly amazed at her ability to grasp new things and also at her ability to retain what she learns. I swear, sometimes I think she has a photographic memory. When it comes to homework and school projects, she is always so responsible and organized. We've never had to stay on her and remind her to take care of her schoolwork - she is on top of it and gets it done on her own. I'm so proud of her and look forward to seeing the wonderful future ahead of her.

Thanks to Blessed Beyond Words for hosting 30 Days of Giving Thanks.



Photobucket

0 comments: